www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking for a new bag. I'd like to be able to carry up to 20 discs, water bottle and a mini or two. I don't want to break the bank, but I'm willing to spend the money if the bag while last.
What's your bag of choice and why?

Tags: bag, disc, golf

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fade gear tourney bag you can get one for like $35
you know, you get what you pay for. and i dont have anything against those Fade bags, but they only come in fruity, Richard Simons colors.
4U2NV said:
Fade gear tourney bag you can get one for like $35

I second the Fade tourney bag, got one for 40 bucks and its worth every penny. do yourself a favor and get it!
Lotto said:
you know, you get what you pay for. and i dont have anything against those Fade bags, but they only come in fruity, Richard Simons colors.

Ah yes but there is a thing called RIT that is great for dying discs but even better for fabric!
OK, I know I'm a disc golf junkie and this will show you why. I have a Phenix tour bag, Revolution "Carolina" bag, and a Gorilla boy's "Gong" bag. For me the Gong bag is the best of the Revo. bag and Phenix bag.
Pro's: carries 20+ discs easy, made of Cordura, has an internal frame, two bottle holders, great access to your discs (That's the biggest thing that bugs me about the Revo. bag!) Mini holder and putter pouch big enough for two.
Cons: The internal frame is CRAP! I kept the sides to the frame and then put in the inards form my Innova comp bag into it. Works great! SIde pouches might not be big enough for some People.
As for the other two bag. If the Phenix had an internal frame I would take it over the Gong bag. It has a cool center pocket. So you can carry fewer discs without them banging around. Very cool bag, but without a frame it "droops" after it breaks in. The Revo. bag is the most "polished" of the three bags. It will carry 16 to 18 discs, but the opening is to SMALL. So if you have max amount of discs. You have to bend them to get them out from the sides of the bag. Big compartments, but sub pockets would have been nice. I'd stay away from Innova bags. They are made of nylon. So once they tear it's all over. Very flimsy bags.
Hope this help you out!

Peace
P.S. All these bags range from $110. to $125.
Bahahaha yea my friend bought one and i belive it came with a head band, leg warmers and a life time supply of perm in a box...........I'd go with the innova comp bag

Lotto said:
Oh, two more cons on the Kong bag Besides me calling it the Gong bag! The zippers are a small gauge and the front pouch is so so. If you put to much in it. You can't fit both putters.

That's it!

Peace
Disc Player Sports

Disc Player Sports said:
Disc Player Sports

cost?
Revolution Team Carolina bag. Bags are simple....you get what you pay for. There is a reason if a bag costs $35...because its made out of cheaper materials.
Been continuing the SALE PRICE since last year.
You can go to most of your suppliers and get one.
$60 quality bags on sale at $35-$40
At www.discplayersports.com
$39.99
http://www.discplayersports.com/golf_bags.htm

4U2NV said:
Disc Player Sports said:
Disc Player Sports

cost?
GORILLA BOY i love my new bag its a kong, i fit 22 discs pus two putters in the putter pouch. that was a little tight but 20 fits nice plus it has room for lots of other stuff

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968