www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking for a new bag. I'd like to be able to carry up to 20 discs, water bottle and a mini or two. I don't want to break the bank, but I'm willing to spend the money if the bag while last.
What's your bag of choice and why?

Tags: bag, disc, golf

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another vote for Fade Gear! Yeah, the colors are weird, but that just makes it less likely to be stolen! We have 2 Tourney bags and 1 Crunch Box, and they're all holding up GREAT! We bought the Crunch Box and an Innova starter bag at the same time.......the Crunch Box still looks and functions like new while the Innova bag has the top zipper totally ripped out of the lid, the putter pocket is shredded, and a couple of the seams are falling apart. Bleck.
Orange is a fruit Hallie =)

HallieG. said:
Fade Gear Bag. Well worth the 40 dollars.

ps. since when is orange a fruity color? pretty sure Innova has a bag nearly the same color.
I have a question about Fade Crunch bags. I just bought one and want to stiffen it up a bit. My friend has a revolution with a Rollcage that supports the discs and gives rigidity to bag. Will the mini rollcage or the standard rollcage by Revolution fit into my Fade Crunch bag?

Silverback - 18 discs without using the zipper pocket that can hold 4 more.
www.gorilla-boy.com
Fade best bang for your buck! Great price. Great Bag.
Who makes them for Fade and where? GBDS made in WI by GBDS.

GBDS LABOR POOL

When GBDS shows a pic of his kid "making bags" you know it is a joke... Do you know that with others?
Thanks for all the feedback and opinions. I went with a Fade touring bag. $40 is an awesome price. I couldn't pass it up. Let you know what I think after I've had it for awhile.
Peace

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968