www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, have been playing for a few months...started with a small Innova bag, went to the Competion bag, and now am up to the FADE Tourney bag...but, it is only a matter of time...

So, what are the best bags, coolest, biggest, unique, bags you built, etc.? 

Let's use this thread to keep everyone up to date on the many ways we can carry our dics...

Views: 6047

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That Fade Tourney bag you carry is pretty dang sweet. It is really well balanced and very light. I have the Innova comp bag which is very similar the the Fade Tourney. My buddies carry the Grip EQ's and love them, I just can't justify the price.

I've had this bag over a year now and like it a lot.
Disc Player Sports bag is affordable and it's tough.

It also has the additional clips for back straps.  

There is a lot of good bags out right now, this is one of them.

I love my Grip.  The new color ones are a bit silly tho.  260 for color and 300 for a Nate or Val Sig Series.

I'm rockin the fade crunch box and love it.. carries 12 and has a nice roomy zipper pouch for my wallet, gum, ect...

Love my Gorilla Boy Chimpanzee. It only holds about 15 discs, but there are GB bags that hold more. Very high quality and light weight. Takes four weeks to get one.

Look it up if you have a facebook account. No Excuses Disc Golf. 100% custom bags. And color combination, Size and shape. They are really nice. Very sturdy.

I like my fade "Fly or Die" Tourney Bag, but if you want the best bag money can buy you should check out the Taj Mahal of disc golf bags.

Have the Fade Tourney bad "Psyhco"..serves the purpose.

Love my Grip EQ, price is a bit high, but after playing several rounds in a day my back still doesn't get fatigued. It's balanced perfect, carries the right amount of discs (for me anyway), and plenty of storage.

Played today with the Fade Tourney bag...really enjoyed using it. Felt compfy with the Innova back straps, has a lot of room, and I really like how secure my discs are in the bag. I think I am done buying bags for awhile. 

I honestly don't know how people can put with no cargo room in a bag. I haven't seen a fade bag yet that has a decent pocket on it.  Fade stuff is appealing on a money standpoint, but for me its all about the cargo room...  

I started out using an old back pack from the goodwill store and it worked pretty well. Now that I've gotten serious about the game, I have 3 bags. There are many bags out there, but here are the ones I use.

Latitude 64 Pro Bag $70.00 - Holds 22-24 (maybe more) discs with lots of extra storage. Need to use quad-shocks when fully loaded. I use this bag for those all day excursions. It can carry the bug spray, plenty of fluids, towels, rain gear, etc.

Fade Crunch Box $34.00 - I use this bag most of the time. Holds 12 discs perfectly and has enough storage for wallet, keys, towels etc. A very good bag for the price and I carry 6 drivers, 4 mids, and 2 putters. What else do you need?

Latitiude 64 Slim Jim $18.00 - I just bought this. This bag is good for those quick round days when you don't want to carry a lot of weight. This bag holds 8 discs perfectly. I carry 5 drivers, 2 mids, and a putter. Small zipper pouch on front, full size zipper pouch on back. These pouches have limited use because they are so slender, but they will hold keys, cigarettes, lighter, etc. One very nice feature of this bag is you can fit a water bottle inside the bag and it doesn't crowd the discs. That leaves the exterior (mesh) bottle holder to be used for something else, like a hand towel or second water bottle.

I know there are many good bags available, these are just the ones I chose to have in my arsenal. I like having the option of multiple bags depending on where I will be playing and my energy level. Also I travel a lot for business and I think the Slim Jim will work great for that. I really would love to have the Grip or the Mahal, but I am bagged-out right now and don't want to spend any more money on bags.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968