www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hi everyone, as you can read from the subject bar, the topic is disc golf carts. i have seen many of these made from guys in garages but nothing massed produced for all of us. i came up with a prototype that is being worked on at this time and hopefully the cart will be ready to be sold this up and coming summer. i hope that all of you will be interested in this because im trying to make a product that helps this sport grow even larger than what it is now. i work with a company called deane systems and i will have pictures, dimension and weight callouts, and a base price to pick them up for. im located out of the grand rapids area in Michigan and im also looking for potential buyers; either disc stores or personal users. if you have any questions, just let me know and ill see if i can help. thanks

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

must have stereo, and megaphone holder for yelling Foooouuuuuuurrrrr! if you can counter balance it with some weight on the front, and have a step on the back, motorize it.
Im sorry I thought yall were talking moterized carts, don't know what I was thinking even when I was the collapisvle part I was thinking of the jetson or something sorry
add me as a potential , mavrick. hopefully you'll have some pics soon .
looking forward to seeing some pictures,etc.good luck with production.Since some of ya all think it"s just for us old guys,will I have to show my AARP card for a discount,LOL.hit chains.
I have a Go Cart from Gotta Go Gotta Throw. I don't know if there are any in stock right now. I really like it for "park" courses, but I'll pop the bag off and carry it for "mountain" courses (here in Colorado).
I bought this one on Ebay for $ 60.00 used.

Any updates on a production cart.

My cart assembled and disassembled.  Seat will lower when sat on and raise when standing up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968