www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hi everyone, as you can read from the subject bar, the topic is disc golf carts. i have seen many of these made from guys in garages but nothing massed produced for all of us. i came up with a prototype that is being worked on at this time and hopefully the cart will be ready to be sold this up and coming summer. i hope that all of you will be interested in this because im trying to make a product that helps this sport grow even larger than what it is now. i work with a company called deane systems and i will have pictures, dimension and weight callouts, and a base price to pick them up for. im located out of the grand rapids area in Michigan and im also looking for potential buyers; either disc stores or personal users. if you have any questions, just let me know and ill see if i can help. thanks

Views: 300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen powered "off road" skate boards, well this coud on that sort of chassis.
You got my attention! As a retail/wholesaler - TnT Discs, I'll put it in inventory and sell it if it's truly a better cart. I suggest big easy rolling wheels and not overly wide, along with the other things mentioned. I'm in western WI and I have a big foot in the door at Highbridge where I set up my sales shop fairly regularly. A really good cart is a wonderful idea. I'm watching!!
Gottagogottathrow had one for sale but I looked and none there.
hey everyone, thanks for the hits and comments on the cart. im really excited about getting this off and running and helping anyone out i can. as for you disbelievers and haters, its all part of the game and i take your critism but i know people that would like this and would help them out so i cant deny the rest of them. alright, keep it up and ill let you know when ill have pix online. thanks everyone
In addition to the other good comments here - smooth rolling, collapsable, room for cooler, and has a built in seat, please make sure that it is quiet. I have a cart that I rarely use because of the noise it makes rolling over rough terrain.
mav you know i want one, i have already told you this though. Lol, also are you going to make a spot for the disc retriever to snap onto it somewhere. this it would be cool.
LOL, nice reply DGL, I think that is the goal...but I do agree with you. My only question is if it is a personal one, you'll have to have a flat bed truck or a trailer to bring it with you. There aren't any places here in AK (for DG) that have a rental station that you could use. We do have a few ball golf courses that allow you to rent carts. I like the idea Mavrick, but I think you'll only get the big dogs to buy into your scheme. Best of luck to you!
hey tick, i haven't been on lately but i wanted to get back with you about the cart. i have been working on it quite a bit lately to get it ready for spring. i have finished it and am waiting for production to start. i wanted to get with you about setting up something up. if you want to email me on this, that would be fine. ill hear from you later. thanks
Let's see some pics!
hi everyone, i wont be able to post pictures of the disc golf cart until we have it completely done and have set up some sort of legal document so we dont have people using our exact ideas. i apologize but we will have pictures and videos of it in use once everything is finalized and then you can see for yourself how well this cart will work for you. thanks
Now hold on - I'm an old people and I'm not fond of the idea either. When I get too feeble to carry my discs I'll retire from the sport. (Of course, we don't have intense heat, humidity or fire ants - If we did, even I would consider a cart)!
As far as I know, carts are illeagel for tourny use unless made avaible for all to use. this is a major hill to cross, also I can't think of many parks and rec departments that would smile on haveing people ride around drunk on carts during a casual round. other then that great idea.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968