www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I made a disc golf cart out of a baby stroller.If you have one tell us what you made it out of.
Check out my pic.

Views: 5199

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack -you didn't show the swivel cup-holder up grade! When I saw you playing the 9th today, I didn't recognnize you with out that thing! Its just not the same.
Put some icy/hot on that knee!
The most important thing I have on my disc golf cart is the umbrella holder. When it rains, and it often does in Seattle during tournaments, or casual play, the umbrella holder lets me stand underneath so record scores, dry discs, and/or stay dryer. Loved your version too.
I've seen a few people around with carts fashioned out of those golf club bag strollers. Looks like they work fine. Would be hard to use something like that on most courses, due to terrain changes. Golf courses would be easy, though. Guess that's the dilemma... Another couple of guys had some camping seats that had pockets, and shoulder lugging capabilities. They folded up to carry over the shoulder, and could unfold to be sat upon.
I want to get me a Club Car, now That would be the greatest!! Need to live on or near the course though...
Groovy said:
Nice man, Here's my try at it.

The bottom is left for a cooler and/or boombox.
Old picture. I've install the drink (beer) holder on just above the bag a couple of weeks ago.
Here's our version of a disc golf cart. Very light weight, compact, folds up to put behind your seat and serves as a cart for Airport as well. You can even put a cooler below your golf bag for those days you just don't want to run to your car. We sell tons of these carts.
When the kids were small I used this one., could fit in 15-18discs plus "baby-supply"

I actually went out to my garage and set mine up to share here. I bought the cart at a yard sale for cheap and added a couple of PVC pipes to hold the patio umbrella. It's all attached with bungee cords only - no other fasteners.

This is my friends cart he made it from scratch nice concept
Attachments:
Seat , Umbrella holder , Cooler !!!!!
heres what i use.

This is Mr.Calhoun pushing his cart at Am Worlds in wisconsin 07
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968