www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When: Thursday July 15th at 5:00-6:00pm.

Where: The Ponds at Lakeshore in Ypsilanti, MI home of the Throw Shop

What: Free instructional disc golf clinic followed by 10$ doubles after

Who: 3x World Champion Des Reading and 4x World Doubles Champion Jay Reading

Don't miss this rare opportunity to meet some of the best players in the world and learn from them!

Tags: Des, Lakeshore, Reading, jay

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SWEEEEETTTT!!!!
Oh, yeah, this will be good.

Check out the attached flyer.
Attachments:
Terry/Ben,

I will likely miss most of the instuctional session due to work but I can make it for the doubles. Is it possible that I can change into my discing attire in the throw shops bathroom?
Des and Jay did a DG clinic in Tulsa a few years ago at McClure. I would recommend getting out there tomorrow to bask in their vast knowledge of DG... ...and... ...to enjoy Jay's animated nature. Class acts... ...both of them!
Of course!
Looking forward to it, my girlfriend and I will be there.
Is there another clinic in the near future? I missed the one at kensington and it doesnt look like i can get out to this one and i really want to go to one of these.
If I only lived in Michigan, I'd be there...*cry*
Thanks to the Calhouns for hosting and to the Readings for sharing the knowledge! Even with the bad weather, I had a great time!
Yes it was fairly successful considering the timing and the weather! I think I learned a thing or two and was slamming my putts for the doubles round thanks Readings good luck at Worlds!
The girlfriend and I drove a little over an hour for the event. Ended up not playing in the doubles but she did finally find a putter she really liked (Ion) at the shop and despite my rudeness Mr. Reading gave her a quick mini putting tutorial. We decided to go play a few quick holes and she was hitting, or coming close to, hitting putts I've never seen before.

Thanks again ya'll for putting this on. I'll be bringing friends up soon because of it, much appreciated. Also played my first 900+ foot hole, crazy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968