www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i don't know much about it but i though i'd spread the word.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190...

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HOLY SHIZNITS! Pardon my french, but if I had the money I would buy that right now - and I don't even live in that state!!!
you better hope you win the lotto within 29 days
I played there...it's Morgan Wrights place....Hyzer Creek...very cool course. Some steep areas..wheras you are better off wearing high ankle support when you play.

The place has a well...electricity..well you can read the description. The cabin is small but badass....very expensive marine curved glass shower in there....sweet place....he had to fight to keep the structures there...pesky building permits and crap...he didn't drwa any when he started the project...then got lucky .He fought for over a year before he found and used a clause in NY law about fishing shanties & hunting cabins. Well worth the current bid at 11000...I would expect to see it close at 6 figures...I know what he spent on clearing the land in the picture.

Hell...I even helped him work on his mower deck.

Hell if one of you guys bids onit...look for my red Champ Beast at the bottom of 12...HA!!
Very Cool !!!! I pray for any available land space in San Diego , CA.
How much for shipping?
Whoa! I had plans to play there at the end of August - wonder if it will still be open to the public? Looks like a great course.
30 acres in Eastern New York for less than $500/acre...with or without a cool course on it?! I gotta believe that bidding will get up over $2,000-$3,000 per acre by the end of the bidding, but who knows? Already prepped my wife though for a move to rural New York with the kiddies if that bidding stays under $20,000-$25,000...lol. :-)
thats what i was thinking too!
If I was 25 It would be sold already.
wow that looks like a pretty sweet course, i wish i had the money to buy it, or money to buy land and make my own course that would be nice.
It's a sweet course.....he bored holes into various rock with a coring bit.......then stuck the poles into them....he used, I believe, an industrial epoxy or hydraulic water stop cement...one of those rocks sits in the middle of a small stream...hole 16, I think. Most of the time the stream is just a trickle...but occasional it's flowing.

I will watching the bidding too....Might throw a bid on it too. It will likely be into 6 figures though....but hell even at 1000 per acre it's a steal. It is located in wine and horse country.....super nice area. The property is rugged and rocky...not real easy to develop.
The more rugged and less easy to develop, the better! I own 30 acres of similar land in the Northwoods of Minnesota, and it is the best! Miles from anywhere...so not really ideal for a course (little/no player traffic is possible), but beautiful trees, terrain, a river, bordered on the North by a State forest, etc. If the New York property went for a song, I might consider investing in it for the heck of it too. I'd need a "local" to help with caretaking, but if the per-acre price is cheap enough, it would make for a terrific investment.

Provided there isn't any ancient Native American burial grounds on the property...or it isn't a landing zone for the invasion of the evil aliens...or it doesn't have a bunch of former contracted mob hits buried in shallow graves. :-P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968