www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i don't know much about it but i though i'd spread the word.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190...

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe there is fantastic long term "huge return" potential for land in the extreme northern states. Not, perhaps, in our life times...but in our children's or their children's lifetimes.... Depending on what you believe as far as Global warming is concerned...some experts see our average temps rising by more then 10 degrees over the next half century. So my theory is northern land off the beaten path will eventually be like land values in FL... people flock to the south to get away from the cold...eventially they might be flocking back to get away from the heat...lol!!

In 1998-99 my wife and I considered a 10 acre lot west of Ormond Beach..North of Daytona...out in farm and horse country. 10000 per acre then...in 03 that same land was 20000 per acre. I would have to look to see what it is today. We should have bought it and dumped it....lol!! hindsight's a mother!!!

One of the places I was considering looking at a couple of years ago...was in northern VT...my Uncle, who dabbles in real estate in NY...was telling me there are many sweeet sweeet deals to be had up there. 500 an acre deals. but very rural...actually full blown bum..ck wilderness.

Being able to generate some income from property like that...property you don't actually reside on.....is a must...either by selective logging, leasing the property as a hunting camp, farm land if clear ...something to cover taxes and generate some sort of income.

What appeals to me about Hyzer Creek..is it does kind of have the potential for immediate turn key income...i.e. Established Course....unfortunately it's the only course within a pretty large radius...good for that it is the only course...bad the player base isn't that large right there. Our course in Daytona sees maybe 25 to 30 people per day...which isn't much in the big picture. and at 30000 what a steal!! it's past that now...so the concept of... "Gr8rocshot's Hyzer Creek DGC & Pro Shop/High Adventure Basic Training Area/Vineyard/Primative Camping Area...is long gone...lmao!!!

Plus while I'm from NY...I don't think I would want to ever live there again...beautiful state in all but I need a second amendment friendly state to live in....lol!!! NY says I can't legally own my AR...I say Bullshit!!!

Sounds like a little slice of heaven Derek. Are there fish in that river, Derek? See if I were to buy land with a stream, creek or river access...a big selling point to me is fishing. Love to fish!!! grew up trout fishing in Clove Creek....down in the warm "we never got that cold" climate of southern NY...lol!!

speaking of cold...I would bet during the winter months in MN...it's cold enough your lungs could freeze!!
Hell Yeah!! DPS@HCDGC
I forgot "......Archery Range/Paintball course" lol!!
Yes, Jamie....most-definitely fish in the river. And black bear, and loons, and moose...and a pack of timberwolves you always hear howling at night just to the South. If you like nature, it's about as good as it gets. Living there FT though would be HARSH. Feet of snow that never melts in the Winter, and Winter is at least six months long. Also was up there for the 4th of July weekend this year with my oldest daughter, and we had to have her sleep under 2-3 blankets besides her sleeping bag as she was shivering in the cold. In JULY! :-) Not typical for July, but it's always about 10+ degrees cooler there than where I live in the SW part of Minnesota.
love the outdoors...the less people, the better...the less sign of people, the better.

No moose in these here parts...lol!!! ...but wolves...my neighbor has two hybrids that were basically feral for the first year of their lives. They are damn near all wolf...easy 75%+ ...Their body structures..the way they hold their heads.....all wolf features. It was kinda a creepy at first when they moved in...lol!!....the feeling you were being watched. Wolves look at you...not down there noses like a dog. One all black..one a grey . Both over 100 pounds...beautiful animals.
Hell yeah! You can put 100 cabins there.
I didnt say I was getting married. I said I am selling the course so I can get married. If I dont sell the course I dump the fiance and get a northern NY toothless fat redneck bitch who like to live in a 140 square foot fuck shack.
Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!
WELL EXCUSE ME...ok congratulation on getting married when you get married, it was more of a pre-congrates on the fact you were going to get married...weather it be your fiance or the fat toothless redneck New Yorker
My money is on the fat chick!!!
Auction ends today, get your bids in. Its up to $75,000 now. I won't sell for that, but I'll take $99,800 as my rock bottom.
ebay item number 190323432806

bid high and bid often

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968