www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/56714

I posted a entry for this contest but I'm pleading for help on votes.  I have been trying to get this idea out of my head for a long time and I think that this is a great way to get it going.   The base idea is going to be sending a ton of disc golf merch to the troops overseas,  the basket, plastic, shirts..etc..   I have a friend who is a recruter and others that are ther and I would love to send some stuff over there so that they can get some game time in .   I know this is sorta a wierd format to do so but if you could spend the 5 minutes it'll take I think it would do some troops alot of good. and I would be very grateful.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear they like the lightest portable baskets for quick movement !!
it would also save on shipping.. ;)

Jason Kirklady Via oversea's deployment..
   "Thanks Gabe, and thanks to everyone who signed and gave discs to me and my buddies here in Iraq. We really appreciated it, and we have already been tossin em! Happy holidays everyone!"

Thanks again for those who "Pitched" in,  I will be sending them a Skill Shot basket and some more putters soon,   If anyone would like to add to this please feel free to send me a email

-Gabe
P.S. They got the package on Dec 22nd... Merry X-mas

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968