www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This appears like it will be off the chains!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGtsx6mEdE8

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy Crap! Im going to get a WII just for that!
WOW! I can't wait for the release of this game. Talk about mainstreaming our sport. Just imagine how many people will get introduced to our sport because of this. Keep throwing!
When does this come out??
Is this real? It is on idiot-tube, so I have to ask.
It's real for sure. Disc Golf Center says this:

Disc Golf is finally venturing into the realm of video games! That's right, disc golf players around the world will be able to virtually sling discs from the comfort of their living room! Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for the Nintendo Wii will feature a disc golf mode that utilizes the Wii's motion sensing controller! This is amazing exposure for the game of disc golf and we can't wait to check it out when the game releases this June. Not only that, but the game developers even bought the disc golf equipment to model in the game from our shop right here in Orlando! How cool is that!? Check out this link to see a video of game play footage of the disc golf mode in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10!
WOW NOW I CAN PLAY DISC GOLF ALL NIGHT GIRLS GONNA LOVE THAT
Yeah.. I'm pretty stoked. I can't wait to buy the Motion Plus adapters coming soon. I'll most likely rent this game at Blockbuster to see what it's all about.
Just so everyone knows, the release date for Tiger Woods 10 is slated for June 8th. If you go to EA Sports website it has it there. There are many stores already taking early orders. All the courses are on ball golf courses so sand trap, greens etc will be played out of bounds. I have pre-ordered mine already. Good luck.
wow this game is off the hook if you get a chance playit its way cool.got it today and its well worth the cash
Played last night until way past time to go to bed. Its a little tricky but you can throw backhand, forehand, thumbers and rollers.
i got it yesterday and its pretty cool u can play on all the top golf courses and throw all different angles.Its sweet, worth the buy
Does it come with the new motion senser plus or whatever for the controller?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968