www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I really think it would be amazing to have a girlfriend that would play this sport as much as I do,but sadly all of the girls I attempt to bring out to play take it as a joke, so I feel like they are insulting me! how do you guys feel about it, or any females wanna play sometime? lol

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife loves the game, though she does not play so much here in Hawaii... she don't like throwing at trees.

Maybe if you have a friend that has a girlfriend or wife that plays.... bring them when bringing a new girlfriend. I know my wife has lots more fun if other girls are playing. I think some girls feel like they are in the way and it's for the guys. But if there are other girls that changes!
Probably your opening line... "hey baby, I'll let you play with my Valkyrie", is scaring them off.
Go to Knollwood Park in Kalamazoo, MI. It sits damn near on Western Michigan University's campus. I've seen quite a few hot lil honeys there giving the sport a try. Just don't set your heart on playing a good course while you're out there meeting these chicks, Knollwood is an awful course.
dude when you find that one girl that wants to disc with you and get good fuck dude she is a keeper :)
Be My Girl - Sally. 3:22. Outlandos d'Amour.
Steve,

I hate to be the one to break it to you:

Disc golf is your girlfriend.
Amen!-Got mine!
haha yep, she never lets me down! just the way she glides through the air, and you wait to hear those chains rattle lol
my wife says i golf way too much; 7-8 rounds per week, i just tell her its good exercise and its good clean fun. definitely get my "honey-do" lists done first. happy wife=happy life!
ditto.
i am glad to say that my wife is not only an avid disc golfer but she is a full fledged member
I play disc golf to take a breather from the ole ball and chain. She likes to go sometimes just for the walking...(good exercise) But those days I can get out there and kick back with the fellas or just alone are days a appreciate the most on the course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968