www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey Disc Golfers! 

If you're coming to or living in Asia, come play with the rapidly-growing Disc Golf commuity in South Korea.  We have courses in Seoul, Jingyo, Yeosu, Changwan and Jeju Island.  We'd love to have you join us for some golf and world-famous Korean hospitality!

Hope to see you in Korea!

Chaz

Views: 1432

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chaz,

Can you put me in touch with the group that plays in Seoul?

Thanks!

-Carl
Ok, found out more details...I'll be heading for Busan area on July 21st...most likely be busy, I'm going to Jeju island that following weekend. then back to get more acquainted.
more to come, haha

and thanks for the packing tips!

I have a good list, but any more tips would be nice.
i guess i hear some electronics may not work even with a converter thing.
really only 2 things come to mind, : 1) my sonic care tooth brush (that thing is awesome) 2) Xbox360...would be nice to keep in touch with my cousins and friends through fun games.

anyone know if that works? or i could just bring my HD and hope to get something, i dont know.
ok, later.
Contact Sung Kim: sb918kim20@hotmail.com And if you're ever further south, come play the TWO courses I have here in Jingyp (just west of Jinju) Best, Chaz
Hey Ryan,

Let me know when you get here and I'll hook you up with the Busan club--remember they're all beginners though... Also, let me know if you want DG contacts for Jeju...

Chaz
Dear Chaz,

My name is Frank and I live in Haman, which is about 20 minutes from Masan. I went back to America this past summer and started playing disc golf. I found myself going to the course everyday. I am not very good, but I guess you could say that I have be bitten by the "bug." I would love it if you could tell me about the courses in this area and supply directions. Thank you so much in advance.

L8
Hey, to people in S Korea
I'll be heading there in 2 weeks!
just got my tickets.
so, its official, just gota finish packing,
more to come i suppose
Hey Frank,

Bitten by the bug--as so many of have been...!

I'm STOKED to hear of another American close by that plays! I have TWO course here in Jingyo; one 18 and one 9--both are good courses. Love to have to here---or I can come there and we can make up a course in Haman, if there is a place you know that's suitable. (I have a portable basket, so we can play WHEREVER!)

And, there are a DG clubs in a number of places, like Busan--we can go sometime and play with them.

Just let me know when you want to throw, bro (woah--a poet!)

Best, Chaz
hey CHAZ! or anyone,
is there a chance of holding a Discraft ACE RACE event in the area?
i think that would be super cool
id like to work something out, we'll see...love ace race discs...
later
Hey Ryan,

Great--look forward to having ya here, and to toss'in some discs!

Never heard of an Ace Race, nor of ace race discs. But I'm an Innova guy myself--I don't have a Discraft disc in my bag (a couple in my extras bag at home) so I don't know them at all...

Best, Chaz
Hey Chaz,

Where is Jingyo? I would be stoked to head that we and throw. remember, I'm just a beginner, so don't laugh too hard.

L8
Frank
ok, its an event held by discraft, i recommend looking at it, as its very beneficial to players, the sport and to having a fun event.

Also, I met a person today in Saukville, WI where they held a tournament, Barry Shultz was there, and won!
anyway he gave me some discs promising him that I'd have a tourney or CTP type event and give the discs away as a prize to promote Disc Golf and his discs. They are : Star Boss 175g Dyed and a Champ Orc 175. Both really nice.

his site is www.widye.com

check it out, he said he'd like to ship overseas.

anyways I'll be there next WEEK!
so, stay in touch, thanks
Great Ryan! When I was at the Japan Open in June, I met many of the "big boys," and even threw some discs with Climo!!!!

OK, please mark your calender: tourney here in Jingyo (close to Jinju if you want to see it on Google Maps) on August 28th!!! You can come only for Sat, but probably better to come Fri night (and stay Sat for the post tourney celebration if you can!) and stay in the motel that's very close to my house. I would put you up here, (and will any other time you come, cuz I have a huge three bedroom apartment, but its already full at this point--unless you don't mind sleeping on a mat on the floor!

Let me know when you get here...

Chaz
p.s. yes, I can help you with selling those discs---people ask me frequently about purchasing discs here...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968