www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey Disc Golfers! 

If you're coming to or living in Asia, come play with the rapidly-growing Disc Golf commuity in South Korea.  We have courses in Seoul, Jingyo, Yeosu, Changwan and Jeju Island.  We'd love to have you join us for some golf and world-famous Korean hospitality!

Hope to see you in Korea!

Chaz

Views: 1432

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Frank-

Look for Jinju on Google maps--its 20 minutes west...

No, problem bro--ALL levels are welcome--I have a number of guys in town I play with from time to time, and enjoy coaching em, and would love to do the same for you. The point is to be out throw'in!

Chaz
Hey Chaz,

Do you know where I can purchase some discs? I gave mine to a friend who started with me. All I have now is a putter.

Frank
Hey Frank-

There or in Korea? T

Online or your nearest pro shop--can ask any of the guys at the local course and they'll hook you up. Or, go online---LOTS of sources! Get one that's close to you for less shipping costs... Or, wait til you get here and I can lend/give you several discs--I have about 50!

Just get 2-3 drivers, one over-stable, one medium-stable and one under stable) and 1-2 approach discs and you'll have enought to start...

Best, Chaz
Hey Chaz,

I'm all ready in Korea. Is there a direct bus to your town?
Haman is small, so I have to take a bus to Masan, then catch a bus here.
When would be a good time for me to head down?

Frank
If you can wait til you get here, I'll loan/give you some. But you might want to find a local park and set up your own obstacle course, if which case you can get some online: http://www.dtworld.com/.

Its only about an hour from Masan to here--you gotta get the bus info locally. You can go to Jinju and then to Jingyo or directly to Jingyo.

Best time (its got to be a weekend?) would be the first two weekends in Aug--and don't forget the Jingyo Tourney on Aug 28th...
Hey, chaz i am leaving for korea on the 21st.....i hope that i could play in this tourney on the 28th....its possable, so i will keep in touch and contact you when i am in korea....talk to you soon..
daniel merkel
Hey Daniel,

GREAT--we'll hold a place for you! FYI, Jingyo is just west of Jinju (you won't find Jingyo on Google Maps....)

Best, Chaz
Ok, I've been in Korea for about hmmm..19 days...already went to the Mud Festival and Jeju Island.
I live near Gimhae, and near Changwon, probably 15-20 minutes.

I was wondering if any other disc players are in the area?
I would like to get to a course sometime in the next 2-3-4 weeks or so.
let me know...would be great
and Chaz, the Busan club? any info.
thanks a lot, hope to hear from you all
Hey Ryan,

Great timing! We're doing a tourney here in Jingyo on August 28th--come and meet the guys from Busan!

Give me your email and I'll pass it on to the "Chairman" of the KPDGA Busan club...!

You are welcome to crash here, but there'll be a lot of guys here, most on the floor---if you dont mind that. Otherwise there's a hotel a couple blocks away.

Keep me posted!

Best, Chaz
Hey Daniel,

Its official---tourney here in Jingyo on the 28th! You can crash here, but there'll be lots of guys here, mostly on the floor with pads. Or, there's a hotel a couple blocks away...

Best, Chaz
So, did anyone else have to walk to work in a Typhoon today?
Well I know of at least 2 people.
Yeah, hold your umbrella sideways and hold your computer bag next to your face and hope that your umbrella doesnt get turned inside out. Oh and its totally sweet to get stopped at a crosswalk while the WavePool from noahs ark is rolling down the sidewalk.
yeah so I'm drenched. I just hope my shoes dry without gettin funky

Been here for almost 3 weeks outside of Gimhae and through the mountains to Changwon.

i hope it stops raining soon.
ok cool. My e-mail is johnbrownsbody311@live.com
thats one of them anyways.
and yeah i am interested, but not 100% if ill be able to go...i dont get paid til aug 31st-sept 1st and I am about 90,000 W right now.
So if i really skimp and eat mandu and noodles i'll be ok, but we'll see. I dont know how I would GET to Jingyo. Taxi? Bus? probably a bus of some sorts. I am still new to "how to get around" but id love to check it out.
thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968