www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey Disc Golfers! 

If you're coming to or living in Asia, come play with the rapidly-growing Disc Golf commuity in South Korea.  We have courses in Seoul, Jingyo, Yeosu, Changwan and Jeju Island.  We'd love to have you join us for some golf and world-famous Korean hospitality!

Hope to see you in Korea!

Chaz

Views: 1445

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are there any courses near incheon. my brother is living there right now and would love to play.
thats freaking awesome! man, i'd love to come play in korea
I would love to go.

Love the pictures . . . how can you not be happy while playing disc golf!
nice to see it's there
Thanks for the input.
Because there did not seem to be yet a course by the story of the Korean chairperson, I am very glad.
Well done on expanding the game. The most awesome sport ever will take over the world :)

I have a question, I notice you have the Avery Jenkins type armband, is that a standard wrist band you guys use. I have a dodgy elbow and wear a elbow protecter thingy, i wear it more as a preventative measure, but im concerned that the extra weight is taking away arm speed. And i figured i better wear it all the time as I may as well have it on consistantly. Is it a standard wrist band? if so i assume it works to take pressure off the elbow.
Very Cool. Good Work Chaz...a True Ambassador of the sport.
Hey Joal,

Yes, there's a course not too far from Incheon; the Seoul Disc Golf Club plays at World Cup Park (Ilsan area) on Saturdays. Let me know and I'll provide contact info...

Best, Chaz
Annyung Hasseyo Chaz!

One of my life dreams is to come to Korea someday for an extended stay.

Please share with out disc golf friends that The Memorial Championship is broadcasting live next week.

http://www.discgolfplanet.tv/memorial/index.php

I hope that they can join us! And please tell Sung-Bae Kim I have his VIP pack from the USDGC and will present it to him at Japan Open in June. Kamsahamnida!
Hey JD,

Thanks for the note. Yes, I'll pass along the note to Sung. And I'll see ya in Japan--I'm coming as part of the "Korea Team!"

Best, Chaz
Hello!

I will be heading over to Ilsan in about 2 weeks to teach for a year with a buddy of mine. Both of us are Disc Golfers, and we were curious if we would be able to buy new discs over there? If so, whereabouts? Any locations of courses you could provide would be great!! Thanks very much, it is appreciated!

Best,
Eric
Hey Eric,

Yes, you can get them from the "Seoul Disc Golf Club," but there's limited quantities and most are 150 class. (remember, they play Japan, which only allows 150 or less) Best to come with your own, or wait til you get here and order from Hero Disc USA. Email me when get here and I'll hook you up with the club!

Chaz
chazburton@hotmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968