www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey Disc Golfers! 

If you're coming to or living in Asia, come play with the rapidly-growing Disc Golf commuity in South Korea.  We have courses in Seoul, Jingyo, Yeosu, Changwan and Jeju Island.  We'd love to have you join us for some golf and world-famous Korean hospitality!

Hope to see you in Korea!

Chaz

Views: 1366

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ryan,

You can get a bus from there to either Jinju or Jingyo. If to Jinju, then another bus to Jingyo. Ask a one of the other teachers about them buses there. If you get the bus fare, I can cover you for food while you're here, and the registration fee.

Let me know,
Chaz
hey ryan,

my name is frank. i live in haman and that is pretty close to gimhae. i have never been to jingyo, but we could figure it out together if you like. i would have to take a bus to masan and then onwards. i believe masan is about thirty minutes or less from you. i would be glad to meet you in masan. let me know. anything to help.

L8
Hey Frank,

Thanks for offering to help Ryan. Are you coming on the 28th for sure?

Best, Chaz
hey chaz,

yes.
I was also wondering if you are going to be around the weekend before?
I would like to toss some discs without the pressure.
let me know.

L8
Hey Frank-not sure about weekend after next---its the last weekend before school starts and I might be in Busan. If I go, you'd be welcome to come play with the club on that Sat...(what about THIS Sat---I'm playing the course with one or two of the local guys...?)
hey chaz,

I can't this weekend. I am going to a concert in Seoul.

L8
While your there huk one over the border to North Korea that says up yours on it.
right on---I'll keep ya posted about the 21st!
Cool, yeah frank id like that. It would be good, I'm still a little uncomfortable traveling alone. I DO have a cellphone, but i don't really use it yet, ill share my # later.
anyway I'll look into it,
PLUS, I have a Disc that I'd like to have up for a prize, I promised a guy in the states I'd do it.
Its a Star Boss (so hopefully there are longer holes that can utilize it, we'll see.)
Speaking of which, what types of discs should I bring?
I have like 12 here, all types, i didnt really bring a putter tho, I figured Id use my mako's so id save on space.
ok yo, peaceout!
haha, no it' get shot down anyway, plus its really really far away...we're on the southern end of SK
hey ryan,

sounds great!!!
i'm a beginner, so I don't know too much.
however, i do have a putter you can use, if u want.
my email is fmck@myself.com.
email there if you want.

L8
Hey Ryan,

This is Frank. When would you like to leave for the tourney, Friday night or Saturday morning? I think it would prob. be better to leave Fri. I'm off, so whenever is fine. Let me know.

L8

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968