www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey Disc Golfers! 

If you're coming to or living in Asia, come play with the rapidly-growing Disc Golf commuity in South Korea.  We have courses in Seoul, Jingyo, Yeosu, Changwan and Jeju Island.  We'd love to have you join us for some golf and world-famous Korean hospitality!

Hope to see you in Korea!

Chaz

Views: 1409

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nic,

Mine is an elbow not, wrist band. I use it cuz I was getting "disc-elbow," and the band helps prevent it. I could probably go without it, but now I'd feel kinda naked without it! I don't think it affects arm speed...

best, Chaz
Glad to hear theres a course near seoul, my company is has a contract to fly cargo there for the next year and I will have to go there soon to set things up. So the only disc I can use over there is 150 class??? a lot of my disc are in the 160 to 162 weight can I still bring them???
Hey Jack,

No, you can use whatever disc you want in Korea--its only in Japan that they limit discs to 150. The Seoul DG Club plays most Saturdays, and some other days as well. Let me know and I'll get you connected with them!

Chaz
It is OK from Japan Open of this year to 159.9g.
Thanks Chaz, once I get to Incheon I will look you up. what is the rule for Americans working in Korea??? I will be there on average 10 to 12 days a month, do I need to get a visa for that or will my passport be good enough for trips that short??? I will be going back and fourth from lax to Korea on a bi-weekly basis on our company Aircraft.
Sorry, don't know. Seems the passport is enough. Let me know dates and I'll get you hooked up with the DG Club in Seoul...
Thanks very much Chaz, the advice is much appreciated. Maybe when spring rolls around we can get going on this.

Best,

Eric
Thanks Chaz, will look out for the smaller elbow guard :)
Sounds good--let me know when you're in Korea!
Hey there Chaz,

We have arrived and been here for about 3 weeks. Loving it here! Itching to get some D golfing in soon. Any locations of course around the Ilsan/Seoul/Incheon area? Got some brand new discs, and can't wait to scuff them up!
Hey Eric,

I'll get the schedule of the Seoul Disc Golf club and forward it to you. (however, I'm pretty sure they play most Saturdays at World Cup Park in Seoul.

Best, Chaz
I appreciate it! Are we allowed to play the course in non-league times? As interested as we are in the club we were curious if we could get a couple non-sanctioned games in! If you could let me know where the courses are I would really appreciate the info.

Best,
Eric

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968