www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey Disc Golfers! 

If you're coming to or living in Asia, come play with the rapidly-growing Disc Golf commuity in South Korea.  We have courses in Seoul, Jingyo, Yeosu, Changwan and Jeju Island.  We'd love to have you join us for some golf and world-famous Korean hospitality!

Hope to see you in Korea!

Chaz

Views: 1434

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Juan,  I'll email you at gmail now....

Hello, I just traveled from USA to Seoul, South Korea, and will be staying here for about two weeks--until August 12. I brought along some disc golf discs because I heard there are some group who play in Korea, presumably on the weekends. How do I get in touch with these groups who do play cause I would love to play!

-Pete

Hey Pete-

You can contact Sung Kim sometime next week -- he's at the Worlds. 

sb918kim20@hotmail.com

Better, contact JK: he's homie in

kusa@thekusa.or.kr

You'll miss me...I'm off to Thailand and Bali for a month!

Best, Chaz

Dear Chaz,

Man was I happy to see that someone had been holding the disc golf torch high!  I am living in Geochang, and was wondering what the closest courses are?  I heard somewhere on this forum that there is a course in Daegu as well as Changwon.  If you could pass on the location, or the contact of someone, that would be amazing.  Hope to hear from you soon...

Ryan

Oh man.  I don't have any discs but I would love to play again.  I'm so glad I found this.  I'm in Seoul!

Hey Marites - there's an active group in Seoul...ask to join the FB group and check with Jun KooKang (JK) for help...  I'm in Malaysia now and starting DG here!  Chaz

https://www.facebook.com/groups/104904042887989/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Disc Golfers in Korea is the name of the FB group...

Wow. I would never have known if you hadn't made this post.  Great to see you guys growing the sport. Give me you address and I will send you some plastic to give away and grow it some more.

Hey "Pro"...wow, thanks for the offer!  I'm in Malayisa now, developing the sport here - fortunately some of my dg buds in Korea have been donating some discs, plus I brought about 50 of my own.  But more would be great, cuz sometimes we do demos at schools with as many as 100 kids...  This'll give a feel for my efforts here so far...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQ6rl-SiT4

Chaz

You are a busy man. Great video.  The offer still stands. Just let me know when you are ready.

Thanks! What's your name?

Chaz Burton
125 Taman Bemban
Kupang, Kedah
Malaysia 09200

Best, Chaz

Jeff Moore, Will ship in a day or two. I am going to hit up some of my buddies for a few also.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968