www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey Disc Golfers! 

If you're coming to or living in Asia, come play with the rapidly-growing Disc Golf commuity in South Korea.  We have courses in Seoul, Jingyo, Yeosu, Changwan and Jeju Island.  We'd love to have you join us for some golf and world-famous Korean hospitality!

Hope to see you in Korea!

Chaz

Views: 1432

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow - very generous of you!  Please introduce yourself, and your act of kindness, to our group....  https://www.facebook.com/groups/372498122863747/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Gratefully, Chaz

Hey Chaz, I hope you received the discs I sent. The first time I went to the PO I had them in a camcorder box and they suggested that I wrap it to make it less tempting to the mail carriers. So I did. I hope they made it.

I DID get them - sorry for the delay in response!  (had to take a trip to KL and just get back)  But have been using them as giveaways for our mini-tourneys - the winner of the round each time we play gets a discs!  I've had to implement an informal handicap system so its fair for all the players....mostly high and middle schoolers...  Thanks SOOO much for thinking of and supporting us!  (unfortunately, I will be moving on from Malaysia soon, but I will probably leave one of my portables and some discs so that the kids carry on with it... (will most likely be going to Chiang Mai, Thailand, where I will be getting the sport going there - will keep in touch!

Great, I was concerned about them making it. Thanks for growing the sport. Best of luck in Thailand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968