www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Can anyone help?  I am looking to find which is the ultimate Disc Golf magazine out of them all.  I have been searching google, and there are so many.  Please help?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not really so many. Not really so few, either. More like one.

"Discgolfer" is published by the PDGA and is sent to current PDGA members. There are probably a few regional newsletters. There are a number of now defunct magazines. There are a number of websites, either related to particular clubs or regions or more wide ranging (like this one).

Paper is an anachronism. Books, magazines and newspapers are becoming internet based and that trend appears to be unstoppable.
as a professional graphic designer I have watched this trend for the last 6 years. However it has widely been concluded that print will never go away. newspapers, newsletters, and a few other things may and print may even become a smaller industry but the power and longevity of printed/written word and image is too great.

Also, lets so I don't go to many tournaments is a PDGA membership worth it? The disc and magazine sound nice but I feel like the beef is in the tournament fees.
You do get a $10 discount at PDGA events, so if you go to 5 or 10 a year then you'll get your money back.
We would love to get the magazine shipped here, doesnt make sense to be a PDGA member when based oversees, any chance the PDGA would ship it for a fee?
Just got the latest issue of Discgolfer magazine and have read about half of it. It's got some very good articles in it and excellent production values.
You'd probably have to email them or ask Chuck Kennedy, i'm sure one of them will provide an answer for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968