www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Today I mixed my two favorite things. Going on a ride & playing Disc Golf.

I strapped the bag 'o golf discs to the back of the Sporty and headed to Strasburg, Virginia to play Signal View Disc Golf Course. This works perfectly for the plan because it will be just a few miles west of Front Royal & Skyline Drive.

Signal View DGC was a great course and after playing I headed out to hit the drive. Signal View is only a 9 hole course but there are 3 tee pads for each hole. Long (Advanced), Mid (intermediate) & Short (beginner). So I played intermediate for the front 9 to learn the course and Advanced for the back nine.

Skyline was in perfect form today. I bought my season pass today and the traffic was good today. There were several sections where I didn't see a car for many miles. The AC was on at just the right temp all along the ride through the mountains.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was about 275 miles by the time I got back home....

Beautiful pics.  It's nice to see other people who play and ride.

Great pics.

Wife and I riding down the interstate.
I rode the Blue Ridge a few years ago on my Suzuki 1500. The weather was perfect. Great place to ride.

Wife and I had hit Tenn and N. Carolina for our Anniversary a little while back.

Loved the Mountains.  Rode Blue Ridge to visit jack Daniels, Smokeys, Cherahola Skyway, Dragon's Tail.

VERY NICE. I sold my bike (I am a Crotch Rocket/Enduro guy) to pay off some loans. I am JEALOUS....

two of my favorite things. I also ride a Sportster. Its a 2004 and has had some work done to it! Its now a rigid, was 883 now 1200, has a little bit of a rake, but not much and custom built bars  pretty fun ride with the "old school" look.   

You guys are lucky.

It looks like you had love put into your bikes.

Mine was stock, with the previous owner chroming it out.

But I love the bike.  It is black and chrome.  Just like my hair. LoL.

Talk about being Jealous. I want a bike, and the sad thing is my Father in Law owns a bike shop. Just cant afford one right now. Right on with the great pics though.
Great pics!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968