www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just thought I would test the waters. Is there anyone in this world who would like to buy a complete Disc Golf collection? I am planning on traveling for an extended period of time. While planning this trip I have come to the conclusion that my collection is too large. I am looking to off-load the mass majority of my discs $20,000 for 1000 choice discs is the current offer on the table.. Terms would be discussed further but it would break down to about $20 per disc. Just a shot in the dark, this is one of the most complete collections I have seen. Contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW...Intruiging! If no response here, perhaps eBay?
I will bake a cake and buy a 6 pack for whoever makes the $20,000 offer.
My cakes are priceless.
ill make huge pot of green chile stew and a keg for whoever comes up with this
amount !!! e-bay is a better idea. mass lots or one at a time. wish i had this
amount to burn might be fun having that many disc to drive my wife nuts with.
then again she would probably kill me for it too..lol
hey now,I wish you luck and safe traveling.How will you store your discs if no bites at this offer;bank vault?controlled temp storage facility?Without the selling of said collection does this jeopordize your planned traveling excursion.Just some thoughts,Peace
mr ed said:
hey now,I wish you luck and safe traveling.How will you store your discs if no bites at this offer;bank vault?controlled temp storage facility?Without the selling of said collection does this jeopordize your planned traveling excursion.Just some thoughts,Peace

I'd bury them somewhere.
Wanna come up off an 01 roc? That would be quite a bit of gas money for your trip. :)
PM me with a general list- for example if u have X amount of CE, X amount of old Rocs, X amount of frisbees, etc. Give an idea of what the collection consists of.
yeah, you wont be able to sell it if you dont at least have a list of what there is....what's in it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968