www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Yes! 

Sheila and I are pretty excited about upcoming demonstrations right on the campus which we will be doing in April. Here's the flyer (PDF). We'll be on North Campus at Noon on April 13 and on the Central Diag at Noon on the 15th.

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome
Depending on how my finals fall I will try to make it to one or the other!!!
Nice, who's the dg champion that is putting it on?
2x World Champs Terry and Sheila Calhoun
I didnt know that you (Terry) are a former worlds champ. Thats awesome, congrats.
2000 Am Grand Master and 2008 Am Senior Grand Master, Joe. Sheila is 2002 Am Women's Masters Champ and 2008 An Women's Grandmaster Champ. Ben was 2000 Junior Doubles Champ and 2000 Am Mini Golf Champ. Plus Sheila and I have 3 EDGE skill shot Worlds first places between us. Having taken the sport up at age 51, it was a little late for Pro Open division :) but I have hopes for Ben in a few years.
I'm pulling all string and gunna try to go to the Daig event and show my stuff.. a UofM stamped Cryztal Stalker would be nice ;)
Big blue needs to get involved with the collegiate championships. Too late for this year, but they definitely need to get in.
No time for specially stamped discs to get made :(
I agree. The first year they had them I had a U-M team which I was funding to go, but they all bailed out due to tests and papers :(
Bummer. That's crazy. The last two years, we've spent the winters tirelessly peddling our gamecock discs and shirts to make enough to get there from only an hour and a half away. Maybe if they had to raise some of the funds, they would have a vested interest and wouldn't be inclined to bail.

The tournament itself is WAY bigger than it was that first year. Maybe it wasn't a big enough deal for them. Any college student disc golfer that doesn't go is really missing out on a great experience and opportunity. Oh well, I just know you upper midwesterners are nuts about disc golf (I mean we are too, but we don't have to brave the cold to go play) and the region is severely under-represented at the NCDGCs.
Awesome I will try to make it out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968