www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I saw a t-shirt that I just had to have but I was a little short of the money at that time and could not purchase the shirt. It was a black shirt with king of spades card printed on it; instead of the spade this shirt had the basket as the symbol, like it was the king of the chains.  I have heard that this company is a online distributer.  I was wondering if anyone would know what the company’s name is or where I can find this shirt.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know what shirt you mean - that guy has a series of them with different cards - do a search on zazzle.com for disc golf and you will find it.
Also, it would be cool if you checked out some of my shirts too at www.http://www.zazzle.com/wmoody

Good luck!
yeah I found a shirt like the one I described but it was white and the card was only on the chest. The original shirt was black and the card was the whole shirt. you had some really cool designs!!
hey cooler, i love the t-shirt that says thank you treesus, i think that's just great.
Thanks Reid. - I had fun bringing that idea to reality.
If your into disc golf swag check out the "24 Chains Bagger" shirt. I own 1 in each color.
check out the pics on my page. They are from my apparel line that I am launching this spring.
FIRST RUN APPAREL
YOUR FIRST STOP FOR GEAR!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968