I was curious on what web sites you use to find out news, tournaments, research on discs, courses, etc. for DG?
Here's the ones I've come across so far -PDGA
- An obvious oneNew England Flying Disc Association
- I live in Connecticut, and this covers New England pretty well.Disc Golf Review
- Similar to this site, I enjoy that it's not sponsored by a manufacturer or a store. It's a "for the golfer, by the golfer" type of site. Some reviews of the discs are really helpful when shopping, or I've even read a couple tips on there on how to get more out of a specific disc.Disc Golf Course Review
- A staple in the bookmarks folder. I was visiting friends in Texas and found a great park that had a really nice course and even found a couple courses in Connecticut that I didn't know about.AADG
- The weird story of how I found this site: I was on youtube looking for some random disc golf stuff and found a great video of how to put dyes on discs. I clicked on their link and ended up finding DGRU through them! They unfortunately haven't updated their site in a while, but the videos on disc dyeing are worth the visit.Dave's Tips on Innova
- Some really handy tips on throwing, and other food for thought. I'm a good "finesse" player and am comfortable putting and have a good mid range game but my driving still has a lot of room for improvement so stuff like this is helpful.Discraft Videos
- I love the pro clinic videos. They of course promote their own discs, but it's not like a commercial. Some awesome tips here.Action Sportz
- This is a little random, but I found this while searching around.
He's got decent prices on discs, and for the collectors he gets some
nice first stamps. I like to check this out occasionally just to find out what's new.
I'm not exactly a novice, but I was bitten by the disc golf bug again this past September after a long layoff and am into it more than ever now. I look forward to hearing from you!