www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I wanted to find out how other players feel about "playing alone"? Many times I go out and just unload my bag. It is a really great way to to up your game, as when playing with friends you got one shot, and every one is looking at you... So for me this is a great time!

On the other hand, I love people! I am not a loner and like to have friends and lots of them. So when I go out I often try to join in with other players. This does a few things for me, 1) I get to meet many people, and 2) I always watch others, even players I may not believe to play as well as myself. you can learn what to do and what not to do!

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like to play alone...I won't unload my bag but on some holes I may throw one extra drive to try a different line....but my friends also like to throw extra shots when we play. I can't get anyone from Gateway to go out to the course anymore. Kid and D-Mac play ball golf now, Ozzy has to work longer hours, and the others don't play so I go solo lately.
Sometimes I can't find anyone to roll but 99% of the time I will still find someone to throw with at a course. Alone rounds are nowhere near as much fun, but definitely have improved my game more.

I played like 50 holes alone one day back in may and my mid game and putting got instantly better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968