www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i found this innova disc (says innova on there) but it doesnt look like any disc i ever seen
it has a wide rim deep lip heavy weight its overstable and its a driver it has a large star logo in the center that covers the entire top plate of the disc check out the pictures below

Views: 3

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would appear to be a 1st run Boss
I agree looks like a 1st run boss. 1st run boss are a little less stable then the production run.
actually the phone # on the disc is mine i throw it but i had no idea what it was
how about the number on the lip it's different then the one with your name .
the #on the lip does not exist anymore the 1st owner sold this to me at a garage sale
but you said you found it ?
yes found it at a garage sale but the name says dave roper and the seller said that the phone # doesnt exist anymore
Well I don't know about you but I always post the disc as found on the local club websites. If it has a number I call it everytime. When it doesn't have a number I post it as found type of disc and say if you lost if name color and plastic. If the namesless discs are not claimed within a month I will put them in the bag of discs that I have to be used later or passed on to someone else.

However, I disagree strongly with leaving a disc if you find it and it is obviously lost. I am offended by your comment about "I can't be bothered to call people I don't know, with out-of-state prefixes, who care so little about their possessions--I'm a golfer, not a babysitter: damn it!" The reason I say that is that I always look for my disc, for days and weeks if I have to, but in some instances it is impossible. Such as yesterday I was out at a course after work and lost my old am Nats Z Force. Well I looked and looked for it in the tall grass, but about 5 minutes into my searching My throat started swelling shut as did my eyes. So yes I left it there. However, I posted on a local online message board that if found I would give a reward for it. I once lost a star first run Xcal during a tournament and 3 mintues rules screwed me out of being able to retrieve it that day. I went back for about a month and a half before one of the guys I was out there with found it.

If you cannot call the person at least post that you found their disc on an online forum that they might read and let them contact you if they want it back. Or turn it in to the President of a local club. Do something other then leave it there for "it to rot into the environment"
your a d-bag and people like you are the reason i didnt trust other disc golfers
There is a reason people put there names on disc. So you are telling me that if you found a wallet with an ID and ten dollars in it, you would keep it? That is low!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968