Ok, I have a few discs in my stash that I'm curious about. I have bought a few large lots of discs in the past and had some odd ducks come my way. Sorry, the pics are all posted out of order, #1 is at the bottom and they go in order to the top from there.
1) Clear/blue Worlds Biggest 05 CH Beast. It's marked BST but the wing has a different shape than my other newer Beasts. It rises up sharper towards the inside rim. Did Innova re-tool the mold or something?
2) Pink Chandler Tornado Open, I believe it is a Lightning by the raised grooves on the inside rim, but what kind of disc is it? Wing edge has a flat area towards the outside similar to a Cyclone it looks like.
3) I have three different Cyclones. The way different one is the black Halloween Hootennanny disc. This disc has a beveled top edge. I haven't seen any of these before. Was this the original Cyclone mold?
4) Yellow 97 World Am Championships Cyclone 2. What do these fly like compared to the others?
5) Blue Cyclone newer. Is this one any different than the Cyclone 2, besides the plastic?
One More entry
6) Sparkle DGA (I think) Steady ED Tourny Stamp, midrange of some kind