www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just won these in a tourney and was hoping to get some info on them. So if anyone can compare them to anything or let me know how they fly that would be great. thanks.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Gremlin is sort of like a Buzzz, but with less glide. Stability is about the same or it may be a tad less stable. I had it in my bag for a while, but I replaced it with a Buzzz. Don't know anything about the other disc.
I have a SL Gremlin from Discamania and am quite fond of it. In fact, just nailed an ace with it the other week. I have tried many mid-ranges and all I have found to be too under-stable for my likings. The Gremlin definitely does not fall into that category.
Is the gremlin the same as the innova candy pro line gremlins from like 8 years ago?
First released as Ching Sniper, Gremlin is the same as the second version of the Sniper. Sniper first came out in 1998, but it was not approved under the name Gremlin until 2007 06 05 after PDGA changed the rules. Abbreviation mark on the bottom = GR. GM (Greater Midrange) is made from the Innova Gremlin L-mold, a beadless Gremlin. This disc falls between a mid range and fairway driver with a speed between 5 and 6, glide of 5, turn of 0 and fade of 1. Abbreviation mark on the bottom = D-GM.
I like the Gremlin, I have it in the D and S plastics and there is a huge difference in stability between the two. The D I have has a decent amount of glide and is pretty controllable. The S version doesn't have as much glide and a lot more fade.

The DD I've never thrown but there is a long thread on it at discgolfreview.com. This disc hasn't been getting love like the other Discmania discs. I hear that it doesn't have much glide and that it isn't a real pure distance drive...more that it is good for a headwind.
Discamania Gremlin (GM) has a bead very similar to the JK or Driver Aviar.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968