www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recently started buying into Disc Mania, and I absolutely love them! I just got the TD2, the Craze and the Gremlin. They're so awesome, and the artwork on them is awesomely bizarre as well. Anyone know anything about the other discs they offer? I'm definitely interested in getting more.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have a web site.

Haha. Awesomely a-holey. 

http://www.discmania.net/

yeah, they have a website, but i thought that's what this place was for. the website isn't going to say anything negative. I've been asking people too about the C-line but haven't heard anything from real people outside of the promos on their website. I think the C-line looks really nice, but I'm with you (E.T.), I'd like to hear more about these discs from real people before I buy the line, but haven't heard a word, and haven't seen anybody throwing them.

exactly, every website says that their discs will fly farther, straighter, and faster than greased lightning, so I can't even look at descriptions anymore. After using the C-line TD for a couble weeks, I can honestly say it's an awesome Disc. It can easily fade or turn at your discretion and I've been able to get some massive distance with it. I'm still doing trial runs with the other two, but they're giving me promising results so far. The GM is like an upgraded Gator, while the CD has still been a little touch and go for me. It definitely has excellent speed and glide on it, but it really only seems to want to go straight, which is great for big old drives, but a little annoying on the curvy courses I'm used to.
The PD is one of the best discs they make.  I can't wait for them to come out with an awesome fairway driver.
i am really interested in trying out the fiend. it will probably be the next disc i buy

Disc Mania is made by Innova...

Top quality!

S-Line is Star plastic

C-Line is Champion plastic

P-Line is Pro plastic

D-Line is DX

They are experimenting with new top and bottom plates...

with Great results!

I really dig my Freak and use it as a longer flying Tee-Bird.

The Fiend will do anything you tell it to do...Rumor has it that 12x World Champion Kenny Climo is still using the C-Line Fiend that they gave him in his players package at USDGC!

Disc Mania discs are Awesome and you can rest assured that they will ALL work for you.

ClearwaterDiscGolf.com

Love the TD in c-line plastic, the slanted rim takes a bit getting used to, but has Teebird feel and more distance. I have thrown the DD2 a few times, the disc seems real promising for me and my buddies rave about theirs. It seems like DiscMania is taking Innova plastic to the next level, and they really care about the product they are putting out.
The C-Line plastic is sweet! I don't know, i might be wrong, but it seems just a little bit different than champion. I picked up a PD2 and think it's awesome! I don't think it's as stable as advertised. Brand new it seems just a bit more stable than my new bosses that I field throw along side it (all the same weight). Which I'm not complaining about. It's been awesome in the wind too. Brand new it's going just as far as my new champion bosses, but doesn't have the turn yet of the broken-in ones. After its broken-in, i'm guessing it's going to be more like a destroyer(?? - it just doesn't seem as stable as an x-caliber to me). I'm wondering now about the C-line DD2??
I just bought the C-line DD2. I have still haven't quite gotten used to it, and it fades a little heavy for me, but it still gets some intense distance to it. And the more I use the CD, the more I love it, I got that in S-line though.
Just got a P-DD2 recently and it bombs, gotten over 400' several times.  It seems to fly like a beat Star Wraith with more glide.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968