www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If ou could pick one disc to throw away at the end of the year what disc would that be.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is the saddest disc golf story ever...my girlfriend read it and thinks you need a hug bro

Wan said:
For me it was my Soft Magnet. The last straw was when I was going for a 10 footer in heavy wind and it landed BEHIND me! The grip is great but it is too floppy! To top it off on that same windy day, I lost my awesome Black Polaris LS and a Pro Beast in the lake back to back. Then I went to another course and lost my DX Roc when it hit a rock and rolled UP a culvert pipe out of my reach! What a day!
The 10 meter brick!!!!
The one that was chewed up by a dog !!!
Definately the Monarch for me. That thing stinks! The most flippy disc I have ever bought.
flx surge. I'll keep my z plastic surge, though
Hmm. An awful lot of dislike for the Monarch. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it flew, but that's just me. Anyway, If I had to get rid of a disc, I guess it would be my DX Leopard. I've never thrown a disc farther than I've thrown this one, but it's just way too unpredictable for me..
one word "DISCRAFT" sorry any lovers I'm a hater
You would throw away all your Discraft ? What do you have !!!! :)
I would throw my boss away.
I'm just learning the Kite, and I feel your frustration. Sometimes I want to smack myself after I let it go, but the trouble is that I've thrown three or four real beauties with it, and I see way too much potential. haha

kindofabuzz said:
Kite, I just can't seem to throw it right.
My Groove for sure, way overrated. With the lip I noticed it causes me to grip it differently than any other disc, even my Boss and Destroyer, and that's dangerous having two different grips for your drives.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968