www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If ou could pick one disc to throw away at the end of the year what disc would that be.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Nebula falls between a Buzzz and a Wasp, definately more overstable than a Buzzz. The Impact on the other hand is less stable at a (0) rating. I can't throw a Impact consistantly at all.

Josh Taylor said:
For me, this year's Ace Race disc (Nebula), I just don't see the need for it between the Buzz and the Impact. It also flies really inconsistently in my opinion, sometimes under- sometimes overstable.

That being said, I did keep one of them -- you never know.
Why in gods name would you want to trow away any disc? I wont do it unless its craked
the monarch makes a guy like me look like a pro. i love it. what did you hate about it?

Ben Calhoun said:
Monarch is pretty bad..but since I already lost it I can't throw it away
I can't say I would get ride of any disc... but I will say that I've never used my champ orc in any match I've played.
RAGE!!!
i already have given them away.
I think people might say the disc of the year is Innova's BOSS. But for myself...there is only a disc of "my"year. Either my Star 150 class Cheetah or my new Latitude 64 Vision.
K.
KC Pro Roc 180g
Pro Destroyer- throws great for about two or three weeks then its straight to the dirt i have had four this year and do not want to buy another one
Finally found some Pink XD's...My 3 year quest has been completed.
turbo putt or wheel
if i had to throw away a disc at the end of the year i would probably throw away my Monarch it is to understable and i cant use it for anything.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968