www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If ou could pick one disc to throw away at the end of the year what disc would that be.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say Avenger SS. Now I use a beat ESP Surge for long rollers.
For me it was my Soft Magnet. The last straw was when I was going for a 10 footer in heavy wind and it landed BEHIND me! The grip is great but it is too floppy! To top it off on that same windy day, I lost my awesome Black Polaris LS and a Pro Beast in the lake back to back. Then I went to another course and lost my DX Roc when it hit a rock and rolled UP a culvert pipe out of my reach! What a day!
My boss
all of them.
150 class surge
Destroyer toss it...
the groove was so overrated, i would throw that away. GO BOSS
Usually if a disc is no good at one type of throw it's good at another. Take the Defender for instance, it's a horrible disc to throw sidearm (way too understable) but it's my go to disc for tomahawking. Try throwing a hated disc differently before throwing it out, it might just surprise you what it's capable of.
any of my innova. If I have any left ;P
A couple old DX 150 class discs I have. But I would pass them on to my son before throwing them out.
Wow! Never thought id hear somebody smack on the rock...dont really see what the fuss is myself . You are very brave...Fifteen bravery points

Bogeyman said:
For me it has to be a ROC, LOL, I can't make them do anything, I've tried different versions, weight's etc, it don't make a difference, thank goodness for Discaroo, I traded off 4 ROC's this year for "Spiders and Gator's" these two disc's cover all the "mid-range" applications I need in my game!! It may be the "Holy Grail" of Innova discdom for most of you but for me the ROC is a waste of good plastic!
The innova groove. Marketing madness followed by complete disappointment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968