www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking for a good site that gives disc reviews on all the new discs that have came out.... I've tried searching this site (maybe I'm going about it the wrong way) but I'm unable to find anything.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

discgolfsweden.com
just click on the american flag in the upper right hand corner to get the site in english
Yeah....it would be nice if there was a section on here where we could talk about equipment that wouldn't get filled under general discusion.

This is such a laid back site, everyone seems to have such a good outlook on disc golf that it would be nice to see some opinions on equipment.

The Lat 64 Club that El-Kabong has going is pretty awesome.
Discgolfsweden.com should be http://www.discgolfsweden.se/index.aspx
With this site having problems now ,Terry might want to look into this idea when fixed.Dookville's comment for the credit.
DGR will almost always have what you need and want, especially if you're the nerdy type that likes all the science.
Maybe it's time to start your own? :)
There is a catergories selection drop down on the clubhouse home page that does allow you to select equipment for discussion. It is in chronological order, but the location is so criptic that it doesn't get used much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968