www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I use the valkeryie for alot of my drives,but looking for something with same flight but a little more stable.Some of my other drivers are,173g pro boss,172gchampion wraith,175gchamp groove,173g evo illusion.Just looking for a better control driver any help would be appreciated.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The z flash like you said..lots of variance between some of them, the esp on the otherhand tends to be a little under-stable, at least the 4 or 5 I've ever thrown
Another nice option might be an Apache from Gateway. I just picked one up the other day and while still learning it's quirks, it is a long flier and has great glide. Flies very close to a Viking.
LOL...had to laugh at your comment: "You're all wrong, a beast is your best choice" when the post immediately preceeding yours states that the beast would be a good choice. I'm sure you posted too close to the time that Scot did and as such didn't see his post, but it's still funny.

Okay, I have to edit my comment because I now see that a bunch of people said the beast. Way to be original and lambast your comrades! (just giving you crap Montty)
I love my Latitude 64 XXX for when I'm not sidearming a Champion Boss and an Orc when I'm not using a sidearm, but I think you've got some good plastic!
Yea I should read more before posting sometimes but hey it got noticed. Glad I made you laugh, you should read some of my other posts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968