www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I use the valkeryie for alot of my drives,but looking for something with same flight but a little more stable.Some of my other drivers are,173g pro boss,172gchampion wraith,175gchamp groove,173g evo illusion.Just looking for a better control driver any help would be appreciated.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The z flash like you said..lots of variance between some of them, the esp on the otherhand tends to be a little under-stable, at least the 4 or 5 I've ever thrown
Another nice option might be an Apache from Gateway. I just picked one up the other day and while still learning it's quirks, it is a long flier and has great glide. Flies very close to a Viking.
LOL...had to laugh at your comment: "You're all wrong, a beast is your best choice" when the post immediately preceeding yours states that the beast would be a good choice. I'm sure you posted too close to the time that Scot did and as such didn't see his post, but it's still funny.

Okay, I have to edit my comment because I now see that a bunch of people said the beast. Way to be original and lambast your comrades! (just giving you crap Montty)
I love my Latitude 64 XXX for when I'm not sidearming a Champion Boss and an Orc when I'm not using a sidearm, but I think you've got some good plastic!
Yea I should read more before posting sometimes but hey it got noticed. Glad I made you laugh, you should read some of my other posts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968