www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK gals and guys,

How you store your disc? Do you keep them in an order or rack them. Are they kept by color, by wieght, or by a brand name? I known that some of us have a lot of disc. What do you said about your disc?

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My discs are in my bag. When I throw I take them with me to the course. When I am done throwing they come back inside the apartment. Rinse and repeat.

Man, this site is acting up lately. Even typing in text is painfully slow and jumpy.

I have two shelves, kinda looks like bowling ball style shelves, so disc can sit vertically side by side. Each one holds about 150-200 disc. I have the bottom rows (5 rows per shelve) filled with stuff I will most likely never throw again, early 90's crap plastic. The top rows are my main back ups for ease of access. As far as all the rest go I have changed it up from brand type, to color, even by stability. Currently they are arranged by color, but will probably go back to stability as that seemed to be the best way to find a disc. I did it alphabetically one time but that actually made it harder to find disc. I also have the wall above the shelves covered in tournament stamped disc and Ace disc to finish off the room.

You guys must have more discs than me. I carry 11 discs in my bag. All previous discs become "trunk discs" which are only for emergency use or when I don't want to lose a good disc (like when we are out designing our new course). I like to keep things simple.

For Collecting or using?

Well...............If you stack them , you can make flater disc's on the bottom of the stack.

If you stand them up on edge , you can get a domey type of disc.

For disc storage I use Sterlite 20 quart storage bin #1844. Walmart, K-Mart, Target, etc.

Store mine standing in custon wooden racks that i developed that hold about 50 with slidable dividers and have handles if I want to take a rack on the road. Cool design that I am considering marketing. They are even stackable.

I just got back from doing a little R & R. Where can I order an disc storage unit like this one? And is it mobile? Great reply and good throw. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968