www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello
Im looking for a putter that feels similar to the Rhyno.... Low profile and shallow rim.....that has less overstability. Also, I'm looking for a mid range disc w about the same speed as a roc but w more overstability that can also handle some headwind. I'm looking at an Innova gator right now.
Any suggestions?

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a couple wedges but haven't used them in awhile. I use an analyzer to flat putting style also. Maybe I'll give the wedge another try. Thx :)

Latitude 64 Spike for Putter

Discraft Hornet for Mid

Both can be purchased cheap at http://www.essentialdiscs.com

I ended up winning a hornet at a tourney this weekend so I guess I will try it out. ;)

putt'r or wolf for putter

gremlin or drone for mid

I throw a gator. It is my goto mid in a headwind and for any short range hyzer shot. The courses in my are I throw the gator on most holes. Another thing I like about it is the fact that I can throw it on an anny line and it will work back. It is a great mid range. 

As for putter, I putt with Aviars at the time being, but for driving with one I throw a Flex Challenger. Great overstable putter.

Well I bought a star gator and threw it a bit the last 3 days. Not loving it so far. The stability is there but the thing drops like I've thrown a rock..... And I don't mean an Innova roc..... I'll keep working w it but so far no good :(
I did win a discraft hornet at a tourney this weekend so maybe that's what I'm looking for. We shall see. Thanks for the suggestions !!!

Try a Discraft Zone, but another one with a shallow rim is Innova's Wedge. For something similar to a Roc with more overstability I'd recommend checking out Vibram's Putter, its slower than a Roc. I've replaced my Roc with a Buzz SS and Innova's Mako.

I replied before reading other posts, you've got a lot of good suggestions - good luck.

I have a Make, but it is Too Flippy for me. I have Tried and Tried to throw it but it turns right way to hard on me. Hyzer Flipping does not make a difference. The Roc works better for me. Anyway, I have a Max Weight Star Mako now that I don't throw.
Tank !

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968