www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i was wondering what you guys think this disc is worth. it's a magnet from the '94 world which supposedly is one of the real early runs. it wieghs in at 175 and is in absolute mint condition and still has the flashing on it. the catch is that it's a misprint. the stamp has just one little section the didn't stamp but other than that it's perfect. i'm not looking to sell it anytime soon but i would like to get an idea of the value if it has any.

Tags: 94, magnet, worlds

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not too collectable, 4 chain Magnets go for a little more than standard price $15-20.
alright, i think it's cool that it was born in the same year i was.
Wade the Force would trade heavy for this one..
i know there are some people who would be all over it. i love old discs and i paid $25 for it and i dont really know what its worth but i guess it's just gonna take the right person. my buddy's got a proto z banger but i dont think he'd give it up.
Misprints : $ 15.00
What color is it?
it's bright yellow-green
I got a yellow Star boss signed be Dave Feldberg From this years Big Island Open. He signed it for me... not selling it, but is that worth anything?
Probably not much more than face value
I think mostly what makes a disc valuable is when you cannot get it anymore but enough people still like to throw them. I started throwing Magnets when they first came out in 1993. I still throw them today. A hard Magnet molded in 2010 is not that much different from one molded in 1994.

But like another poster said, there is probably someone for whom that is the magic disc. So you just have to find that someone.
Is anyone interested in a first run (star) Vulcan and or a first run (champion) Groove? Let me know. Someone out there has taken a box of first run (*CE ) discs out of my trailer at the course. In the box was 5 first run (CE ) Valkerie's. 5 (CE) Firebirds, 5 first run CE Leopards, 4 CE Eagles. If someone hears of someone else selling similar discs, I would appreciate a heads up. Thank you. GB #554

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968