www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Get burned on Discaroo? You can leave their name but their address/PO Box is the only way to identify as they all change their names after they get someone...

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

His name is Brandon Westermann. I also noticed that he some how came up with money to play in the Louisville Open and won. His PDGA number is 29010... If you ever meet him let him know how much of a creep he is. Cant believe fellow PDGA DGers would rip others off. Good thing Im from the dirty south myself. It will come around just keep playing your tournaments and showing your face. I will also let HB Clark know what he has done. That should limit his KY tournaments a lot.
I must update this thread. Since I have posted this message. I have been refunded my DD. Once again Brandon has squared everything away with me. No longer a dirt bag in my eyes.
The important thing to do on Discaroo is make sure that they are a current PDGA member. You can track their butt down if you need to and you know the name is real. Its hard enough to play in a tournament, but to play a tournament when people know your name is mud.. Priceless...

Hey your that guy that ripped people off on Discaroo. Nice shot. I think not.
Ryan Fox
158 W.Fairground
Marion, OH 43302

Never got my glow stalker, hope he thinks of the guy he ripped off every time he throws my cryztal challenger.
Zachary M. Franklin.
don't trade with this dude he's a freaking loser.
Never got the disc, never responded to my email.
spooniermonster
I believe his name is Rickie Wells. He now goes by the username rickie and when he sends correspondance through discaroo his return email is spooniermonster@gmail.com. the user spooniermonster has 6 negative feedback for false advertising, never sending discs and taking the discs he took from other users and re-listed them for trade. be carefull

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968