www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sweet tat man!! mine is a basket with a disc going in it. on my forearm.
Man I have a half sleeve on my left arm, wife already hates disc golf she would absolutely freak is a added a disc golf tat.
Saw one today on a guys leg. I just saw a big basket, lol. My friend I play with a few times a week has a kill count. Imagine a prison dude marking a notch on the wall for every day he is in jail, same sort of thing for my friend with every ace he gets.

this is a tribal type basket with the eerie flame around it. Also, Basket #6 at Mazerick park was my first Ace.
wow nice tats guys ! tino that tribal tat is awesome ! stevo is that devil looking girl supposed to reprasent your mate ? just wondering cause i swear my wife turns into the devil every time i go play LOL
thats funny. Thanks for the compliment. That devil comment is funny!

DC ( DISCFUNCTIONAL CHRIS ) said:
wow nice tats guys ! tino that tribal tat is awesome ! stevo is that devil looking girl supposed to reprasent your mate ? just wondering cause i swear my wife turns into the devil every time i go play LOL
Tino.. That tattoo is freakin' sweetness to the core. I remember seeing someone at Arnette park during a monthly with the Huk Lab wings that looked pretty sick.
Photobucket
I think (hope) this is a first.. Got this a few months back.. The guy who did it had no idea what disc golf was, haha.

i havnt got a disc golf tat yet but i am thinking of getting this put on my calf
that looks cool man did you draw it yourself??

Tino "SilverBack" Medina said:

this is a tribal type basket with the eerie flame around it. Also, Basket #6 at Mazerick park was my first Ace.
Before anyone asks this is on the side of my neck... and yes it FRICKEN HURT lol

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968