www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

actually the tribal basket design came from a guy in cali, called Love Clothing. A business he was trying to get going and I advertised for him and even got the tat since I loved the design. The flames, I had a Monkee at Myrtle beach throw in just to add to the design. Thanks.
AuS-Discgolfer said:
that looks cool man did you draw it yourself??

Tino "SilverBack" Medina said:

this is a tribal type basket with the eerie flame around it. Also, Basket #6 at Mazerick park was my first Ace.
Hotness to the core dude... hotness to the core. That tat has inspired me dude.
Hell yeah, Mike inspired, I cant wait to see the outcome!!
Mike Inscho said:
Hotness to the core dude... hotness to the core. That tat has inspired me dude.
all the tats on here are sweet but this one is the best. nice dude. where is it and how big? (and no i don't mean that like the girl that sat next to you in 6th grade math meant it)

David "OLD" School said:

The pic above that he says he wants to get tat is a stamp off a 2007 USDGC Roc called "twin roc"
Yeah man i think it looks pretty good???

Eric Ritchie said:
The pic above that he says he wants to get tat is a stamp off a 2007 USDGC Roc called "twin roc"
That is wicked. The fine lines on the celtic on the inside of the wings and neck will look awesome but would be hard to do. I feel for your artist. If and when you get it, put the pic up so we can check it out.

AuS-Discgolfer said:

i havnt got a disc golf tat yet but i am thinking of getting this put on my calf
Eric,

I hope they sponsor you and paid a lot of money to have you put that on your body. (Just Kidding.)

J.W.
Eric Ritchie said:
Photobucket
I think (hope) this is a first.. Got this a few months back.. The guy who did it had no idea what disc golf was, haha.
I got this on my right shoulder blade (throwing arm) on my 21st B-day. It's kind of small, about 3x2", but I was very happy with how it turned out. My first and only tattoo for right now at least.

Blaze said:
all the tats on here are sweet but this one is the best. nice dude. where is it and how big? (and no i don't mean that like the girl that sat next to you in 6th grade math meant it)

David "OLD" School said:

I still have one more session with my tattoo guy. I have about 18 hours in the whole leg. I will post better pic when its done.
I love this game, but you guys... you guys are dedicated!

not saying I won't go that far, but my daughter's name comes first!
HOLY CRAP THIS IS FREAKING SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! Best one by a long shot!!! Beautiful work........who is the artist behind this awesome piece of work?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968