www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I just tried to throw a round at night, and only made it through a few holes. I had glow stick taped onto my disc but it kept coming off once the athletic tape got wet because of the snow. Is there a tape that wont fall off in the snow? Or am I going to just have to find some glow in the dark discs?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that kids with internet access can learn how to do much worse things to injure themself with a household product. This is where parenting should take place. It was simply a suggestion of what to use, most the discussions on here contain similar advice from many different people. What about all the alcohol/drug related talk. What about all of the acetone we use for dyeing and removing stamps? That stuff is explosive, fatal if swallowed, known to the state of California to cause birth defects and cancer...etc
The best tape for your LED's or glow sticks is the 3M Clear Duct tape. It can be found in the automotive section at stores like Wal-Mart. It is around 5 to 6 bucks a roll, but is more sticky than regular and you can tape right over top of the glow sticks.
I got my LED lights from Gottagogottathrow.com. They worked very well and just used clear shipping tape to attach them to the disc.. Some of the guys used the little chemical glow lights that are used for fishing. It was a very cold for Atlanta night, high 30s low 40s. Don't know actual temp. The cold seems to affect these lights as they did not glow as brightly as normal. LEDs of course were not affected. Night golf rocks!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968