www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Whats going on here? 

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe they are made by innova but mostly sold overseas. I could be wrong though. Also, ive heard that the GM is the old innova gremlin. The PD is also getting quite a good following.
I just browsed their website at http://www.discmania.net/ and it's clear they are at least affiliated with Innova for the course design portion of their business. Jussi Meresmaa is listed as their CEO. He is also on Team Champion Europe. All that said, by looking at their discs and website, it doesn't appear that the Innova folk have had much to do with their molds. But, I'm sure we'll know more in due time...
So maybe some old molds with different names?
I know that is the case for the GM but I'm not sure on any others. I haven't thrown any of the others so I couldn't tell you much.
Old molds, Different names, Way older school plastics. I look forward to getting a couple to throw around with
I believe that the PD has a firebird bottom with a different top. It is a great disc. I love it. It flies exactly like a teebird but about fifty feet further.

From what I understand, they mix and match different molds to make their discs. I don't remember which I was looking at but I remember a disc being described as a mix between a Vulcan and a Wraith....or something like that. 

The Hysteria is supposed to be a longer-distance version of the Roc...which sounds pretty cool. 

They are Innova Europe and Millenium also says Innova discs on the bottom of most of their discs.

Discmania (Innova) does have some good discs though!

I have heard that Discmania is Innova Europe and Hero is Innova Japan??

Innova provides manufacturing, shares molds, and provides some R&D for discamnia. They are also the distributor for each others products in their respective countries.

YES !!!

The old shitty molds they use make the discs domier. Just hand me downs from Innova. They fly good though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968