www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know when the disc will be released.  I read it will be Mid-July, but is there an actual date?

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IMO the hornet is a Buzzz os.. anyone else feel the same?

I feel like if they ever made a Buzzz OS it would be a +1 rating (0 = SS, .5 = normal, 1 = OS)
I'd agree with that, although it glides a bit more. 
+1 is the only spot they're missing in the mid lineup, so a Buzzz OS might work since the Wasp isn't as stable as I thought it'd be or should be.  I'd like to see another fairway driver that could compete with all the major ones out.  I do like the cyclone, but I want something smaller in diameter.

Nobody loves the stalker like I love the stalker? great fairway driver just as billed buzz on roids

I too love the Stalker, own two cryztal's and one Glo, somehow I have never thrown the normal Z stalker. Wish they would make it in Flx
FLX Plastic is the BEST. Period. I love it. Yes please.
I'd say the Stalker is more like a Cobra on Roids.  I absolutely love that disc though, it is amazing.  I don't even condsider it a fairway driver, I consider it the replacement to my Valkyrie.  The rim would suggest 7 speed but I think the bead gives it a little more boost that the rim width would suggest. 
Any type of Premium plastic disc will work !!! I could use a Super Stable Putter !!!! :)
zone
I love the zone... I use it only for driving.  I often call it my slow firebird.  My friend zinged me well when he said, "you know what I use for a slow firebird shot?  A slow firebird shot."

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968