www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know when the disc will be released.  I read it will be Mid-July, but is there an actual date?

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A fair way disc with tons of glide like the River

Stalker

Nobody loves the stalker like I love the stalker? great fairway driver just as billed buzz on roids

I too love the Stalker, own two cryztal's and one Glo, somehow I have never thrown the normal Z stalker. Wish they would make it in Flx
Any type of Premium plastic disc will work !!! I could use a Super Stable Putter !!!! :)
zone
You don't think the predator fits the bill of overstable fairway driver?  Or the talon?  I will grant that the pred is a little faster/longer than a firebird... and ultimately that's why I chose the firebird... wanted something a little slower.
I love the zone... I use it only for driving.  I often call it my slow firebird.  My friend zinged me well when he said, "you know what I use for a slow firebird shot?  A slow firebird shot."
FLX Plastic is the BEST. Period. I love it. Yes please.

With more fade though.  When I really crank it out on the River, it just turns on me now.  Id' like to see -2 turn/2 fade or even 3 fade.

I'd say the Stalker is more like a Cobra on Roids.  I absolutely love that disc though, it is amazing.  I don't even condsider it a fairway driver, I consider it the replacement to my Valkyrie.  The rim would suggest 7 speed but I think the bead gives it a little more boost that the rim width would suggest. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968