www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know when the disc will be released.  I read it will be Mid-July, but is there an actual date?

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From the Discraft website : Had to search for it....

About the 2011 Ace Race Prototype

Is is a driver, mid, or putter? What kind of plastic? Lots of players are dying to know, but it's our tradition to keep the disc secret until the first discs begin shipping out to events in mid July. You'll have to be patient until then. :-)

Looks like your right with Mid July. Would be cool if any insiders here would spill the Beans.... :0

Let us change the thread up on this topic.

What would the community like this disc to be?  What is it that you think is missing from DC's lineup?  What would you like the plastic to be for said disc?

Well they have overstable putters, mids, and long range drivers.  But they dont have an overstable fairway driver that I can think of.  I think they are all stable to understable.

As far as plastic goes I like ESP but it beats in way to fast.  I have a ESP 1st run nuke that is just beat to piss.  On the other hand I dont care too much for Z plastic but it lasts a long time.... Maybe they should come out with a new plastic?  That would be sweet!

Tracker - overstable fairway driver, my Z Tracker is a meat hook...

True... Discrafts "fairway" is like the Impact.  I'm hoping for something rated 1.0 that is a fast mid (fairway)

Stalker
Second that
You don't think the predator fits the bill of overstable fairway driver?  Or the talon?  I will grant that the pred is a little faster/longer than a firebird... and ultimately that's why I chose the firebird... wanted something a little slower.
I wan't an FLX ripoff of the River that is 9 speed and 2 fade.

A fair way disc with tons of glide like the River

With more fade though.  When I really crank it out on the River, it just turns on me now.  Id' like to see -2 turn/2 fade or even 3 fade.

Well I'm saying they are going with the Buzzz OS, it would all be finish the line of buzzz's. Also saw today on facebook they are throwing in a small disc golf bag aswell.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968