www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

As a Michigan disc golfer I try to throw a lot of Discraft plastic.  Recently I have been trying to find a new fairway driver.  I currently throw a Teebird and like it because I can rip on it flat and it goes straight and if I put it on a hyzer it flies with hyzer, same with anny.  I would like to get a Discraft disc that flies like this.  I have a Stalker but just haven't had the results with it.  I see that many pros are throwing Avengers for straight shots.  Is the X Avenger a good disc for this?  Anyone have any favorites or recommendations? 

Views: 468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the 2012 ACE RACE disc is like a more stable Stalker.

Thanks for the Update !

I like buying discraft to support the local michigan economy
I am thinking of getting some x avengers or the ti stalker. Do more ppl think it is more stable than the z version?

cant wait to get my hands on the Ace Race disc

Try the Tracker. It's the closest disc I've tried.

Get a Tracker

Yep, the ti stalker is like a 1.6 stability, but says 1.1. The Z is a 1.1. The Tracker is what you are looking for, stable enough to throw low and hard

how do the ti stalker and tracker compare?

I throw all Discraft and use Z Cyclones or candy Z XLs as my control drivers. Z Cyclones are stable and the candy XLs Stable, but fairly easy to hyzer flip.

If you purchase at a 'local' store than you really are helping out your community.

Your local disc golf store carries more than Discraft. If you buy another brand than you still are helping out the local economy. The few dollars that you spend on another brand are not lost, they still go into the economy.

Discraft, Innova, Gateway, Latitude 64..... all make money worldwide. 

Throw the discs that work for you.

Buy them at a "Local disc golf shop."

Good Call !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968