www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone heard anything about this?   I just noticed it on the back of my winter '12 Discgolfer Magazine.

It says:

Titanium

Discraft 2012

Also has Nate Doss Eric McCabe and Page Pierce signatures on it.

Tags: "2012, , 2012 , , Discraft, , , McCabe, Nate, , , Page, , , Pierce, Pierce, 2012, Discraft, Doss, Eric, , Discraft, Eric McCabe, Nate Doss, More…Page Pearce, Page Pierce, Pierce", Titanium

Views: 4825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New gold line type plastic

I saw a proto Buzzz, it was the kind of swirly-veined gold plastic like Lat 64 puts out, touched it too!!  Felt good, didn't throw it, though.  It is owned by a Pro World Champion of unspecified year or division and that person says it is the bees knees.  That is as much as I can say. 

Titanium Nuke, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sponsor me please!!!

They should have released the Nuke +, Then we would have 4 Nuke molds all a little bit different.

Those proto nukes were the bane of TDs I think our club still has some, lol.

The Nuke + proto with the bead on the rim is amazing, I left mine somewhere!

Call Jay Svitko at the Disc Golf Shop at Lemon Lake, I think he may still have some.  DC was a little shady with Brian C. as they sold him a bunch of cherry nuke plus in red Sparkle with the Worlds stamp on them, then they told people not to buy them as this was a proto and will not be approved for tourney play....grrrr....more of a wall hanger now.  Except for League/Casual play.

no wonder dimon was giving them all to the volunteers ;)

Yep, yep, not Discraft's finest hour on that one, lol.  That's why we are an innova club.  They gave us 20 grand to run the Pro Worlds, Discraft and the other makers did not.  Many of the makers wouldn't even return phone calls.  I mean, really, wtf!  We pulled it off in spite of those makers, but our shop still sells their discs.

Its a new type of plastic similar to Gold Line plastic. They are releasing a Nate Doss Surge, an Eric McCabe Buzzz and a Paige Pierce Stalker in the new plastic. I also heard they will be releasing the Nuke and the Challenger in Titanium plastic too.

seems like a decent excuse to buy yet another challenger!

I don't think you Challenger fiends need an excuse to buy more Challengers.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968