www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone heard anything about this?   I just noticed it on the back of my winter '12 Discgolfer Magazine.

It says:

Titanium

Discraft 2012

Also has Nate Doss Eric McCabe and Page Pierce signatures on it.

Tags: "2012, , 2012 , , Discraft, , , McCabe, Nate, , , Page, , , Pierce, Pierce, 2012, Discraft, Doss, Eric, , Discraft, Eric McCabe, Nate Doss, More…Page Pearce, Page Pierce, Pierce", Titanium

Views: 4850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New gold line type plastic

I saw a proto Buzzz, it was the kind of swirly-veined gold plastic like Lat 64 puts out, touched it too!!  Felt good, didn't throw it, though.  It is owned by a Pro World Champion of unspecified year or division and that person says it is the bees knees.  That is as much as I can say. 

Titanium Nuke, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sponsor me please!!!

They should have released the Nuke +, Then we would have 4 Nuke molds all a little bit different.

Those proto nukes were the bane of TDs I think our club still has some, lol.

The Nuke + proto with the bead on the rim is amazing, I left mine somewhere!

Its a new type of plastic similar to Gold Line plastic. They are releasing a Nate Doss Surge, an Eric McCabe Buzzz and a Paige Pierce Stalker in the new plastic. I also heard they will be releasing the Nuke and the Challenger in Titanium plastic too.

Call Jay Svitko at the Disc Golf Shop at Lemon Lake, I think he may still have some.  DC was a little shady with Brian C. as they sold him a bunch of cherry nuke plus in red Sparkle with the Worlds stamp on them, then they told people not to buy them as this was a proto and will not be approved for tourney play....grrrr....more of a wall hanger now.  Except for League/Casual play.

seems like a decent excuse to buy yet another challenger!

I don't think you Challenger fiends need an excuse to buy more Challengers.

What Type of Plastic is Titanium close to ?  Elite X , Z or Pro D ?

no wonder dimon was giving them all to the volunteers ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968