www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

These seem to me to be 2 of the largest dealers out there for discs. I wanted to get everyone's opinion on Discraft vs Innova and why?

Views: 2356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not this again!  lol! Both have great discs! Both have love for the sport! I think they are equal!

they all suck. you only find 1 out of 20 that flies right for you no matter what the company

there are molds from both that I like to throw, but Innova's champ plastic seems to have the biggest issue with inconsistancy. 

I bet a search would produce at least a dozen similar threads. Here is how they ultimately pan out: Innova for driving, Discraft for midding, personal preference for putting. Then there will be a roc vs. buzzz fight. Someone will forget a z on the end of Buzzz and some Buzzz lover will correct them. Someone else will say "they all suck" (already happened). There will be 10-12 Latitude 64ers voicing their opinions...etc.

Yeah I say it have less to do with buying into a brand name and more to do with finding a disc that fly right for you. If you pick a brand and only go with it you may never find a disc you would have loved! My bag has in it, Gateway, Lat64, Westside, Rip Disc Golf, Innova, Discraft, SkyQuest, And DGA

And some times I take a few otehr brands if I'm playing a DGC that I want the Disc for... also throw some Quest, and have a Rampage... though I do not throw the Rampage that much. (Only because i had a big back surgery 6 month ago and it's still to big for me. You might even ask a friend that has a disc you are thinking about getting, sometimes a few throws with a friends disc can make you love or hate the disc. Side note, if at first you do not love a disc, give it a chance as it might just take a few throws to get the hang of it.

The answer is of course bacon.

This topic has been discussed to death and now there are quite a few new companies. My advice is to go buy a disc that looks promising and throw it. If you like it keep it in your bag. 

If I had to throw only one brand I would probably choose Discraft. Mostly because there isn't an Innova mid-range I trust. But there are several Innova discs I like to keep in my bag, Star Archon, Star SL, Champ Banshee, Star Rhyno, and a DX Aviar. Unless you're sponsored by one company or the other, I think it's silly to just throw all one brand

winner.

Are you really saying that people mispell rock and buzz and disk golf, thats krazy tock.

Glow Champion Gator and Glow Champion Mako. I am being serious. They fly true forever. I didn't believe it the first time I heard it, either. Just try.

Haha. Nice.

I have a star Mako that I absolutely love.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968