www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

These seem to me to be 2 of the largest dealers out there for discs. I wanted to get everyone's opinion on Discraft vs Innova and why?

Views: 2380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like them both, but I guess I am more partial to Discraft since they are made locally.  I try to support local Michigan companies whenever possible and Discraft makes a great product.  I really like the Star plastic from Innova, but then again the Cryztal Z plastic from Discraft is tits too.  Only disc I am locked 100% on is the Buzzz.  I used to throw a Roc, and then I discovered the Buzzz.....The Roc never returned to my bag and never will. 

SKyquest, Westside Discs, Latitude 64, Legacy Discs, DGA (I guess made by Discraft).

I throw everything.  Experiment and see what flys best for that specific situation !!!!!!!

Unless you are Sponsored by a Manufacturer !!!!  :D

the longer I play, the more I throw disc craft. I started with innova and I am continuously finding disc craft molds that I fall in love with (have you tried a FORCE or NUKE OS or an XL). However, I don't think that either makes a putter to compare with gateway putters. Gateway's putter plastic is leaps and bounds beyond the "2 bigs"

Heard from Dave D. that they will be joining forces to fight of Lat 64 and Westside. The companies new name is going to be Innovacraft. Really....no lie....It's true, trust me ;)~

So know there can no longer be a debate on which is better. Case closed!

Bacon is Good. I throw a mix. Only Innova disc that will probably NEVER leave my bag is my Star Roadrunners. The Goodest Rollers on the Earf! Discraft makes great discs for short, fat people like me, so I stick to um.

I love that William throws out the Innova vs Discraft and his avatar is all Discraft. Then he doesn't chime in at all. Maybe he is waiting for this "DISCRAFT SUCKS". I'm just kidding of course.

saw the graphic and couln't resist. I throw all innova mostly because it was more available/sold in my area. It was also prefered by many of the players I encountered then (late 90's). I would throw whatever works or feels right regardless of who made it. But the battle of the disc companies has been done to death (see pic above).

um... lets hope this isn't true

I like them both and more...I use more Innova disc than anything but I love the Buzzz from discraft.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968